Click here to purchase an online stream for $59.
Meet Kent. We all know him in fact we’ve all been him!
You see Kent is time challenged. Watch his deadlines zip by as he misses one after another by simply not managing his time efficiently.The first step for Kent is recognising he has a problem, owning that problem and making the decision to do something about it. He does this with the assistance of “Timewasters Anonymous”, a motley self-help group full of similarly time challenged individuals.
They patiently teach him the value of:
- setting goals
- concentrating on achieving results instead of just being busy
- planning his day using diaries and “to do” lists
- tackling difficult jobs, breaking difficult jobs into smaller chunks
- allowing time for the unexpected, keeping his files trim and his computer organised
- managing correspondence without double handling (especially emails)
- managing phone calls, voice mail and messages efficiently
- scheduling regular breaks
- avoiding casual visitors and only attending meetings with a purpose and a time limit.
Streaming Video from Vimeo
25 minute DVD with comprehensive course guide.
Comprehensive Leader's Guide
Title: Time Challenged
Running Time: 25 minutes
Language versions: English
Closed/Open Captioned: No Closed Captions
Subject categories: Manager, Supervisor, Teams
Videos are dispatched the following day. Please call us or email us if you require special shipping instructions.